Thursday, October 6, 2011

THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO

 Have you ever come across something like a song or a poem or simply a memory that a smell conjured up that without explanation moved you very deeply?
 One of my favorite bands is My Morning Jacket, they're on my music play list and I came across an entry from them on facebook.  It went....
I'm not sure who I was in a former life, but chilly winds, changing leaves, and chimney smoke rejuvenate me more than anything spring offers."
 Is it just me or did that move you at all?  I read it twenty times and every time I said "yes, yes, I totally agree." 
 It took me somewhere, I'm not sure where but it was somewhere sweet and calm.   
Happy Autumn.

1 comment:

Дашуля said...

Hello! Very nice and interesting blog! Thancke the posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails