Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LOOKING FOR A GOOD BOOK?

Every weekday morning I listen to The Diane Rehm Show on NPR.  Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd.  Anywho..... she always has the best interviews with authors.  Love in the Time of Cholera, One Thousand Years of Solitude, The Poinsonwood Bible and The Bells are just a scant few of the books I have read because I heard about them on the Diane Rehm Show.  The latest interview was with Erin Morgenstern who wrote the book The Night Circus.   I down loaded it onto my Kindle that very afternoon and devoured it.  I loved it!  The images Erin Morgenstern paints in your mind are absolutely beautiful and the story is so original and creative.  If you have already read it let me know what you think about it.  Oh, and I hear talk of a movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails