Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Leaves

 I love scattering fall leaves around my house.  I would put some on the floor if I was certain my dogs wouldn't eat them. 
 I love putting out old photo's of past Halloween costume's.  There are even pictures of my husband when he was a little boy.  And more fall leaves.
 I just acquired this perfect green cabinet from Domestic Bliss.  When Kristen and Dan have a basement sale, drop everything and go.  It's always worth it.

 I also like to add some fall foliage to the house plants. 
Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.

I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night's decay
Ushers in a drearier day.


Emily Jane Bronte

2 comments:

Freaks, Geeks and Beauties said...

Loved looking through your blog today. Is that your Frenchie?

I have 2 myself. Monster and Elvira.What a mess they are.

Check out my paper dolls featuring Elvira!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84427388/frenchie-the-tattooed-burlesque-dancer

Cheers!

wonderful said...

Thank you for sharing. It is the great blog. I like reading your post, will come again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails