Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TIME, PLANS AND THANKS

I'm allotting myself some time tomorrow for my Etsy store. My mom had cataract surgery today in down town Phoenix and we were gone all day. The surgery was at 6:30 am and we had to be back at one for her check up. We decided that in between we would visit some of our favorite boutiques that we don't get to very often.






We first had breakfast at the Biltmore then headed over to Melrose Vintage where we spent an hour looking around. Next was Rust and Roses a really incredible place for garden goodies. Our last stop was Cucumbers where I found some 50's T.V. trays without the racks that I'll just use for cookies or appitizers. They were only $4 bucks a piece.






I hope that you will have some time to peruse my jewelry on Etsy, the link is up there and on the right.


To all my local peeps I will be having my annual home boutique after December 9th, my rep is having her Christmas party then and I'll need some time to stock up.


Thank you everyone who support my creative endevors through out the year it means so much to me that something I make can make you so happy.

**the peruvian opal bracelet is sold**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails