Tuesday, November 17, 2009

QUALITY TIME


I don't even know where to begin. Jeff and I had so much fun. We were "the wind" as Jeff calls it, we just did as we pleased, there was no such thing as time. The weather was perfect, low gray clouds hovered around the bright red mountains. Rain hit us in the face when we came out of one store to go into another. For we Arizonans that's weather!! We hiked, ate, shopped, ate, drank great champagne and sat by the creek. I would have to say besides much needed alone time with my husband my favorite thing was the lobster bisque. Yes, soup was my favorite thing. I don't have the words to describe the creaminess and tastiness of this bisque. We're talkin five star lobster bisque, it was the best thing I've ever eaten and that is no exaggeration.
The staff at L'Auberge spoiled us rotten with coffee and scones at six am, wine and cheese at five pm and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in between. If you ever have the time for a short getaway GO!! Go to L'Auberge in Sedona and leave your worries behind.

I was reminded how important it is to tell the loved ones in your life that you're thinking about them and you love them by dropping them a note. Go here to get inspired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails