Friday, October 23, 2009

COWGIRLS, ROSES AND WHO KNOWS


I'm really getting in to this cowgirl chic line of jewelry that I'm making for the Nov. 7th art fair.

I love horseshoes and there will be more where this came from.

I'm also excited to present the first pick of the season. I was astonished to check on my roses and see loads and loads of blooming flowers. Two of my bushes didn't not make it through the long hot summer, so sad. It reminds of a book by Aldus Huxley called " After many a summer dies the Swan". We all have our time to shine and then, well, I choose to let the mystery be.

**NECKLACE IS SOLD**

1 comment:

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

Shelly I love that necklace!! I will have to pop over and visit your booth, when I can get a break from mine! Looking forward to it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails