Monday, September 21, 2009

MY NEW LOVE


Gregory Alan Isakov. I would first like to thank all the people who have complimented me on my music selection through comments and emails. I have one friend who has bought every song from itunes that is in my collection. I found this artist through my brother in law. Every time we go to Temecula I get on his computer and download new music. He was in the room when I clicked on Gregory and he said "oh you'll love him". Thanks Jeremy!!! I do love this music. I can't get it for my blog music but I wanted you to know him. If you would like to hear why I think he's so great go to his website then to music and listen to "That Moon Song". I love the line "that full bellied moon she's a shinin on me, she pulls on this heart like she pulls on the sea". This Empty Northern Hemisphere is Gregory's new album and I've heard every song and there is not one bad song. To make things even more incredible Brandi Carlile sings harmony. If you listen to my music I think you know how much I love Brandi Carlile. I've seen her twice in concert and hope she'll be back soon with Gregory. Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails