Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Tops


I was able to make a couple of new tops this week. A coworker ordered four. Love her!! Then I received an email from Daisy at daisypinkcupcake and she asked me if I was going to put these in my etsy store. I had considered that for a split second then forgot about it. Daisy has caused me to reconsider. I want to have a few to choose from so I'll need some time to make some new ones. A new adventure, just what I need.


This pink top is made out of some really cool fabric. It's linen and it has some little sparkely sequins sewn into the fabric. It's very sparkely but the picture doesn't pick it up so much. I used satin for the tie. I'd like to keep this one for myself. Do you think she would mind if I wore it to bunco tonight?


5 comments:

P3 Girlfriends said...

YES! I want one!!!!

kim

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

really cute Shelly!
xoxo
K

Kimberly said...

Cute, cute, cute! Ibet your bunco group is a blast!!! Ours died out... bumber dude!!
xxx kim

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh what a delightful and cheerful blog you have! You take wonderful photos!

Hugs,
Maryjane

vintage said...

shelly,
you really have a huge talent, not just with gems but an eye for color and proportion as well.
xoxo Minnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails