Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jewelrs Dream

This was by far my favorite necklace of the trunk show. I got dressed and immediately reached for this one to wear. The second Debra walked in it was hers. That's usually the way it goes with her. She has become one of my dearest friends and I would feel that way even if she didn't own two hundred of my pieces! Now to all of my other most dearest friends do not fret you'll be honored on my blog in due time. Had you bought this necklace it would be you up here! I will be reproducing more of this style, one for my mom and one for me but if you would like one too I would be glad to make it. Of coarse it wont be exactly the same but close.



1 comment:

Casey said...

Om my gosh Shelly, this necklace is absolutely fabulous! I see my wish list for 2009 is starting already!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails