Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE HUNGER GAMES


Finally, another book had released me from it's clutches. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. My daughter came home with it and I asked her about it. She said that she read on Stephanie Meyer's blog that she read it and couldn't put it down. I'm a little concerned that this obsession with S. Meyer has gone too far. Anyway, she's re-reading all the Twilight books and is on the last one so I thought I would read The Hunger Games while she was busy. I loved it!!!! It's really good. I couldn't put it down either. I love stories about the world when it's completely changed for whatever reason. There was a war and the U.S. is much smaller and is now called Panem. I won't tell you anymore but when it says "The end" it says "The end of book one". What could this possibly mean? I guess we'll have to see. I highly recommend this book. It's a quick read thank goodness and could probably be read in a day and a half if your a woman of leisure. It took me four days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails