Wednesday, November 12, 2008

24 YEARS



On this day twenty four years ago Jeff and I had our first date. I was twenty and he was twenty two. We went to the Chandler High home coming football game. I can even remember what I was wearing, black and white stripped jeans and an over sized black sweater. He smelled good. The song Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits was my favorite at the time so I put it on my play list for your enjoyment. To bad I can't show you pictures because there were no digital camera's back then and my scanner is thankfully broken. I say thankfully because my hair was so big I just don't think I would have the guts to show you but what I will show you is one from our Cinco de Mayo party that Jeff's dad took. Jeff's a little tipsy. Ha! Here's to twenty four more darling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black and white striped pants??? From Judy's???

Sandy

I still have my black and white "face" coat I got there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails