Saturday, April 7, 2012

Where Have I Been???

                                                                            Here!
                                                                          Here!
                                                                     And here!
Although I highly recommend these books, they are not for the faint of heart. It's chalk full of kinky sex with a little S&M thrown in for good measure but don't let that scare you, it's a very good story!!  I personally loved them all and I hear tell that husbands all across the USofA love them too.  Well, they love that their wives read them.  From what I understand E.L. James (nam de plume) took Twilight's Bella and Edward and rewrote the story her way.  She was a member of fanfiction.net where lots of creative writers take popular books and change the ending or change the whole direction of the book just for fun.  Her take on Twilight was called "Master of the Universe."  It took off like wildfire and got noticed.  She then had to change the names and some other things to avoid copy rite infringement.  Ms. E.L. James just sold the movie rights!!  Oh my, I wonder how that will turn out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read all of these and loved them. Much like twilight, I felt that it was poorly written in the sense where a lot was repeated throughout the book, but the story line was so good that it took hold of me and didn't let me go to the end. Is it sick of me to have wanted to be the one in the relationship with Mr. Grey? LOL! well not really but the fantasy of it all was definitely there while reading the book!

Shelly Beson said...

Oh no, no, no.....you were not wrong!! I started using my husbands toothbrush and sitting at the breakfast table waiting for my food to arrive.

Unknown said...

i just finished the fifty shades books and am ready to read the other two! Yes..I saw where they are coming out with the movie. I wonder what actress/actor will be playing their parts?
Daisy~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails