Thursday, June 25, 2009

FRENCH HAT BOX


I have to say that Tanya Whelan's new fabric "French Hat Box" is the most beautiful fabric I've ever seen. My favorite is this one with the white background. It also comes in pink, blue and yellow.

I ordered more and will be making pillows galore. I purchased some with the yellow background for my bedroom. My bedroom is the red buffalo check and yellow French country style with lots of Marti's apple painting in rustic frames.

I hope you can see the little crystal buttons I randomly attached all over the runner. This was such a quick and easy project with a big payoff. I can't wait for my new fabric to come in!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

this is amazing...It reminds me of my grandmothers old curtains!! I've looked for a floral like this for ages!! Thanks so much for the heads up! Got my Sublime Stiches patterns, can't wait to get that project started. Enjoy your Co-op.
:) KIM PS: My hubbies company is based in Phoenix, in fact he actually has an office there (Ewing Irrigation)!! I love AZ!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails