Sunday, October 19, 2008

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME OUT TO SEE ME

Thank you everyone that came out to see me. It got a little hot but I had so much fun talking to everybody and seeing old friends. Thanks Pam for keeping me company it was so good to see you again, lets keep in touch. Thank you Tina for booth sitting while I took a nature break and for the delicious popcorn!! Thank you Nan and Debra for visiting with me and bringing me tea and a delicious Sweet Cakes sugar cookie, it really hit the spot. It was great to meet new customers and to see the faithful customers coming by. Congrats go out to Rosa who won my raffle necklace, she was so thrilled when I called her to tell her. Thanks also to Dan and Kristen for putting on another wonderful, colorful and thoughtful festival, it was truly blissful. Here are some pictures I took on my walk about.
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails