Monday, September 8, 2008

My Beautiful Mom

This is my mom at seventeen. She went to Gilbert High School and was a pommy. I think it's cute how they used to wear cowboy hats. If you can believe this she is standing outside of the family farm on Lindsay and Guadalupe. There is a rec center there now and Freestone park backs up to their property. I have always loved this picture but could only see it when I held the slide up to the light. She volunteers at the Gilbert Historical museum and they have a slide scanner and you can print them out as pictures. I asked her to find the slide and send me the picture. I love technology. And I love my mom. I should put up a picture of when she was a baby. She truly was the cutest baby I have ever seen and I have baby's of my own I could brag about. Thanks for helping me at Holly's, you are always there when I need you. I love you. Shelly

1 comment:

P3 Girlfriends said...

OMG! SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! You look just like her. I didn't know she was a pommy! That is so funny. I wonder who wore the Tiger suit????

You should have Marti do a painting!

Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails