Friday, August 15, 2008

Sorry, it's been a while since I posted my new things. I'm gearing up for a show the first of September. Actually, I've been eyeball deep in the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer. I cant put the books down. I finish one and start the next. I have decided that I will not start book four until I have accomplished a lot of jewelry making and house work this weekend. I'm trying really hard not to walk into my daughters room and pick up that book. I can hear it calling my name. It sounds like Edward. Hee Hee!! It's really not funny how obsessed I am. Anyway, check back Sunday night and I hope to have some new goodies for you. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I cannot wait to see what you have done lately - especially your bracelets :). And I got a comment on my blog saying I won your necklace and I could not be more excited!!! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails