Sunday, April 27, 2008

Here are some of the photo's I took at the flea market this weekend. It was the cutest street fair ever. All the venders had the cutest stuff and everyone was so nice and thrilled to be a part of it. Kristen has mentioned that there will be another one in October and I cant wait. Thank you Debra for coming out to see me. I forgot to get that dress before I left. I'll have to get it on Monday. Keep watching for dates of my jewelry making classes starting in May. Go to Domestic Bliss's website to sign up or to get more info.








4 comments:

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

Hey Shelly-
I am so glad you had a great market!-I think everyone had a good time- can't wait until October either!-
see you tomorrow!
K

M & Co. Papery said...

Shelly, I love the photos from the flea market! And your jewelry looks awesome!

Janine said...

Shelly,
Sorry I missed the flea market. I will really try to make it on the 10th.
Janine

Mimi said...

I wasn't able to even come down to your side of the sale because I was stuck at my end. But it's been so fun getting to know everyone the other night and I can't wait to get started in the studio! I will DEFINITELY be taking a class or two with you! Great pics from the sale!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails